Monday, September 17, 2012

Let's Move & Let's Love


Love and efforts work hand on hand. Love and Action always been together. Without effort, love will not be expressed. Without actions, love can't be felt. Effort means a lot.

















Month of September is the best month we had in our family! Bond together, reunions and all. We always celebrate three birthdays of family members with this month; my father’s 9th day, mother’s 20th day and youngest sibling’s 27th day.

But now, since there’s additional member of the family, a double celebration will be held on the 20th of September. My first nephew and my parent’s first grandchild who will celebrate his first month and of course, my mother’s 54th birthday! We’re all excited for this day. I am now planning a surprise for my mother this past few days and I asked her what she wanted to receive on her special day. She requested nothing but definitely, I would love to give her the best gift that I can give and show how thankful and grateful I am that she’s in my life.

For this coming Thursday, I was assigned to sponsor our celebration. Buy cakes for both of them and lots of great food. And of course, spend time together. Simple yet meaningful celebration for them. And I am also planning to make a love letter for my mother. I think this will be the sweetest thing that I will do – that will leave a smile in her face.

A week after Thursday, I was scheduled with my youngest sister to have a movie date and she requested that she wanted to watch “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” I spend my office break reading the book in order to have a great comparison with the movie. After reading the move, I had a huge interest on it. I think this will be my birthday treat for her.

PS. If I won this contest, I am planning to give the two United Colors of Benetton newest fragrances, Let's Move for men and Let’s Love for women as a late gift for my father and mother! Share the love ♥



Powered by:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com