Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Farts of my Brain


I was thinking of a happy thought from my past and it seems too awkward that nothing comes on my mind. I actually wanted to make this blog an inspirational one and not similar with my previous blog of sadness and laziness but unfortunately, it's really hard for me to do it. And now, I was wondering what will be the composition of the next paragraph of this post.

I'm here at my second paragraph asking myself how i came up with writing the first one. I'm planning to stop this non-sense post but hell yes! I keep on pushing the keys. And you keep on reading this.

A lot of thoughts comes on my mind. A lot of things I've wanted to say but it seems I can't find words that can be used to deliver those farts of my brain. And I ended up ending this post as soon as you read the word "word".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com